Priligy Pills 30mg

Priligy Pills 30mg, Dapoxetine, image, Davidson Pharmacy

Premature ejaculation (PE), affecting over 20% of men, is the most common male sexual dysfunction. Studies show that between 30% to 40% of men suffer from PE at least once in their lifetime. Whether you are dealing with PE or simply want to last longer in bed, Priligy pills 30 mg can be a gamechanger for you.

Does Priligy work?

The efficacy of dapoxetine, which is the active ingredient in Priligy pills, has been proven time and time again through various clinical trials and experiments. Studies show that the use of Priligy pills results in a threefold increase in the mean intravaginal ejaculatory latency time, which means that in patients who take Priligy pills, the average time between penetration and ejaculation is nearly thrice the duration of intercourse before the beginning of treatment. Moreover, with the use of dapoxetine, more than 70% of the patients and their partners reported increased satisfaction with their sex life. In comparison, fewer than 10% were satisfied with their sex life prior to the start of treatment.

Priligy pills are not only effective but also safe to use. 95% of the patients experience no adverse reactions and the remaining 5% suffer only from mild side effects, commonly headache, nausea, vertigo, sleep disorders, and diarrhea. Priligy pills 30 mg typically have to be taken twice a day on a regular basis. The effect of the medication wears off when treatment is ceased.

Where to Buy Priligy?

Priligy pills can be purchased online and in land-based pharmacies. In some countries, Priligy pills are available over the counter, but in others you may need a doctor’s prescription for purchasing them. The European Union and many Latin American and Asian countries have approved Priligy for sale. However, the FDA is yet to approve it in the USA and the situation in Canada is unfortunately the same.

If your country does not allow the sale of Priligy pills, or you simply feel uncomfortable purchasing them in person from your local pharmacy, ordering them online is a viable alternative. Both brand-name Priligy and generic dapoxetine are sold on various websites, but we advise that you purchase it from our store to ensure safety and efficacy. We obtain the medication directly from only the most trustworthy manufacturers and offer them at the most reasonable prices.


Priligy pills have transformed my sex life completely! I have mild PE so I am not the typical gone in 60 seconds dude. Without Priligy, I can usually last somewhere around 5 minutes but with many intrusive unsexy thoughts – not really my idea of perfect sex.
You should ask my wife how transformative Priligy pills have been. I have been on this medication for about 6 months now and if I could turn back time, I would start taking them much sooner!

Troy Cunningham

Mon Feb 21 2022 20:13:27

I cannot wrap my head around why the FDA does not approve dapoxetine. Giant companies like Berlin Chemie are making it and it's obviously safe, but for some strange reason, they don’t let us buy it. It would be great if it was covered by insurance too. If Viagra is covered, why not Priligy? Why do I have to buy it online from abroad? Not that it's expensive, but I absolutely dislike paying for medicines out of pocket.
Sorry if this sounded like a rant. I am just really happy with Priligy. I’m turning 40 this year and not to brag, but I am finally confident when it comes to sex. To think that I was such a loser in bed before purchasing it!

Euan Hobbs

Sun Mar 19 2023 05:40:42

Find Us

203 N 2nd St

Booneville,MS 38829-2701

Tel:(662) 728-4401

Fax:(662) 728-9553

hours and directions